Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sick Day

From Yesterday:

Exercise: 5 slow sicky miles - ultimately not a good idea
Food:
Breakfast:
Kale, lemon, ginger, cucumber, apple smoothie

Lunch/dinner:
Carrot, lemon, celery smoothie

I took a sick day today since I cannot seem to shake this flu. I did lots of sleeping & watched Netflix & YouTube. I feel a little better although I'm afraid to get up & moving as that might wear off. I need to take Lilo for a walk soon so we shall see.

I got a bit hooked on this Australian TV show on Netflix called 'Dance Academy' it's geared toward a teen audience but it's actually entertaining for those times when you are stuck in bed & a little bored. There's an actual story line & 2 actors from the show 'Camp' (well I guess they were in this first) so yeah I'm pretty sure I will burn through the 24 episodes pretty fast.

The purolator guy delivered my 2 new pairs of Asics & swim suit today, it's like the world is telling me to exercise or something.

I watched a bunch of YouTube videos on running form & watched 'Spirit of the Marathon' again.

Not a productive day, except for the flu recovery part.

No comments:

Post a Comment