Wednesday 6 March 2013

Blue Ridge Marathon

Thanks to #RunChat for continuing to expand my running horizons & offering a free race entry to the Blue Ridge Marathon! http://bit.ly/031013rcbrm Last year you introduced me to compression socks when Pro Compression was a sponsor & that really helped with my training plus Pro Compression had amazing customer service so they will be my only stop for compression socks!

This would be an amazing opportunity to test myself & have a blast in the process!

I'm currently planning on running 3 half marathons this year & have been working on lots of hill training. This would mean a big jump up in training & that's exciting to me. I love having goals, prepping for them & then seeing the results at the end :)

this would be a big one thats for sure but I am up for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment